March 24, 2019
CLICK HERE for Behavior Policy for K-12th grade participants at the Unitarian Church in Westport as of June 28, 2017
THIS WEEK INFORMATION for (Pre-K to 5)
Easter is just 5 Sundays away. Time to collect cans of pet food
(dog and cat food only) for our Easter Sunday Hunt.
All your cans of pet food will be donated to the Westport Animal Shelter. Please drop off your cans downstairs in your child’s classroom when signing them in.
2nd–3rd 11:00 am service
LOWER LEVEL– Oak room
4th- 5th OWL – CHAPEL classroom
11:00 am-12:15 pm
• For those 4th-5th graders not attending OWL at 11:00 am,
please join your friends in the Oak room
CLICK HERE for PreK-5 FAMILY “take-home” for SUNDAY, March 24, 2019
THIS WEEK INFORMATION for YOUTH
6th-7th Graders Crossing Paths Upcoming Classes
March 24, 2019– Learn about Buddhism
March 30, 2019 – Saturday 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Visit to the Do Ngak Kunphen Ling Tibetan Buddhist Center for Universal Peace (DNKL)
April 7, 2019 – Learn about Lakota Traditions with
April 14, 2019 – Pipe Ceremony with Jim Francek?
• April 26 (Fri)- 28(Sun): Youth (8th Gr) BOSTON Trip
• May 5 (Sun): Youth (8th Gr) Coming of Age Ceremony
• May 19 (Sun): Youth (8th Gr) comes to Youth Group
• June 2 (Sun): Bridging Ceremony (Seniors)