JANUARY 27, 2019
CLICK HERE for Behavior Policy for K-12th grade participants at the Unitarian Church in Westport as of June 28, 2017
SUNDAY, January 27, 2019
Topic: The possibility of being wrong
UU Principal #3: We should accept one another and keep learning from each other.
2nd-3rd grade: 11:00 am service
• 11:00 am-12:00 pm service
• LOWER LEVEL – Oak Room
4th-5th grade: 11:00 am service
• OWL parent and child orientation
• 9:00-11:30 am
• LOWER LEVEL – Chapel classroom
CLICK HERE for PreK-3rd FAMILY “take-home” for SUNDAY, January 27, 2019
THIS WEEK INFORMATION for YOUTH
Youth Group meets each Sunday from 11:00-12:00 in the lower level of the meeting house.
From Rev Shelly:
I had the great privilege of attending a Youth Con last weekend at the Shelter Rock congregation on Long Island. Three of our high school seniors, Cecelia McElroy Alexandra Ludlow, and DJ Fram, participated in and helped lead the weekend for about 50 youth. Have no doubt, these TUCW youth are AWESOME! We had a great time and came home thoroughly exhausted from squeezing every minute out of the special time we had together. If you aren’t familiar with the youth group, or with youth cons, ask them about it. The community, acceptance, and love that they share with their peers is an inspiration to us all.
Have a wonderful week!
YMR2019 is for youth in 9th-12th grades and adult sponsors 25 and older in the United States and Canada.
The ratio for YMR2019 is 5 youth per adult. There is a cap of 125 participants. We already have youth interested in attending, which means we need at least one advisor to accompany them to the Revival! It will be a great time!
Contact Rev Shelly (203) 227-7205 ext. 17
CLICK HERE for more information and registration.
Upcoming Youth Group topics:
• January 27th: Race as a construct with Alexandra and Sophie
• February 3rd: Gender as a construct with DJ and Jessie
• February 10th: JAM SESSION with Chloe and Cecilia bring an instrument!
• March 3rd: Tortilla Making with Alex and Cecilia
• April 26 (Fri)- 28(Sun): Youth (8th Gr) BOSTON Trip
• May 5 (Sun): Youth (8th Gr) Coming of Age Ceremony
• May 19 (Sun): Youth (8th Gr) comes to Youth Group
• June 2 (Sun): Bridging Ceremony (Seniors)
CLICK HERE for the Youth Calendar