|General Sunday Meeting Times:
CLICK HERE for SUNDAY SCHEDULE for 2017-2018
To learn what is happening each week either: Group, Chapel, or Whole church/Holiday dates: CLICK HERE for This Week in Lifespan Faith Development
Curricula: PreK-5th graders will explore the same theme of the month that their adults hear in the sanctuary, but in age appropriate way. Our time on-site with each age group strives to be experiential. In other words, each session is designed to engage children in three fundamental spiritual experiences; what we call“The Three S’s.” We see the “three S’s” as an antidote and alternative to competitive, media-saturated and materialistic culture.
Silence = meditation, listening, mindfulness,
Service = leadership, helping others
Sunshine = connection with nature and our bodies through outdoor activities or movement.”
After three or four visits, or when you know this is the faith community for your family:
Contact the Children’s Program Coordinator, Mary Collins, to
Register and give information and permission for your children to participate.
GROUP INFO & LOGISTICS FOR SUNDAY MORNING:
Pre-K-1st grade group Info:
- Dress for movement, occasional painting or messy art, and outside play (footwear & coat)
- Pre-K -1st graders may come at either 9:00 or 11:00am
- START EVERY WEEK directly in lower level – PINE room
- SAFETY SIGN IN & OUT + Leave phone # & phone on vibrate during the service, in case we need to reach you.
2nd-5th grade groups Info –
- Dress for movement, occasional painting or messy art, and outside play (footwear & coat) .
see the schedule or the website “This Week – Children’s Program”
ON GROUP DAYS – 2-3rd and 4-5th meet and there is a SAFETY SIGN IN & OUT when you enter through “School Entrance” pathway
Sign IN is required before Parents go upstairs to Sanctuary
- Look for clipboards for 2-3rd, and 4-5th in the Lower Level
Sign OUT & PICK UP is 15 minutes after the conclusion of the service
- For all group days sign out & PICK UP WILL BE IN THEIR GROUP ROOM in lower level:
2-3rd OAK Room,
4-5th BIRCH Room (at 11am only)
On Chapel Days
- 2-5th graders START in the lower level Chapel (set it up, participate)
- Pick up is in their regular rooms for social time until pick up (see above)
On Whole church or holiday Sundays:
- Children START & STAY UPSTAIRS for the whole service,
- OR Wiggly children (generally K-3rd graders) have the OPTION TO START & STAY, downstairs or GO DOWN when they need to – into the Pre-K-1st PINE room
Please contact Mary Collins, to register your children for Children’s programs
Children’s Program Coordinator – pre-K to Grade 5
(203) 227-7205 ext. 15
And you can find more about our LFD programs in Realm.
CLICK HERE to sign-in to Realm click here.
CLICK HERE for Realm – Getting Started FAQ