Please contact Nate Pawelek for any questions about Faith Formation (traditionally known as “Sunday School,” “religious education” or “RE”) for your children. All are always welcome to be with us – newcomers and oldtimers alike – and we know we can make a positive difference in families’ lives. We look forward to getting to know your children better!
If you haven’t registered, please do so, now! CLICK HERE for an easy online form.
And a gentle reminder to all families to update their REALM information. We use this to keep track of attendance and send updates via email
Nursery care is always available for babies and toddlers starting at 9:45 AM.
(Sanctuary building; downstairs. Please drop off and pick up.)
OCTOBER 2, 2022
PreK-5th graders start in the worship service. After the digital Story for All about Belonging, we will dismiss to our Faith Formation Exploration classes. PreK-2nd graders are in the chapel room, and 3-5th graders are in the Meeting House, main level.
- preK through 2nd grade (Chapel – Sanctuary building, downstairs) Please pick up your child after the service.
- Grades 3-5 (Meeting House, main level). We will bring your child to you in the Sanctuary building after the service.
- The 6-7th grade OWL meets at 10:00 AM directly, as does Coming of Age. Both programs meet on the 3rd floor of the Meetinghouse.
- 6th-8th graders not in OWL: For now, join us in worship in the sanctuary. Programming to follow shortly: stay tuned and feel free to reach out to Nate with your thoughts.
- High School Youth Group meets at 11:00 AM in the Youth Room in the Meeting House (lower level)
Starting Sunday, October 2, and continuing through the month of October, you may order holiday wreaths or candles to help support the children and youth in their efforts to raise money for their respective learning journeys in 2023. A table will be set up outside the sanctuary after the worship service. Please consider buying a wreath or candle.
Additionally, starting this Sunday and likewise continuing through the month of October, the children and youth will accept your bottles and cans for redemption in their efforts to raise additional funds. Please bring your bottles and cans to church. We will do the rest!
After church on Sunday, we will host a first-of-the-season Faith Formation Family Feast: Faith Formation children and youth and their families will join for a feast of food, fun, and conversation after our Faith Formation Exploration classes. We will meet near the playground. Each family should plan to bring their own lunch and water bottles. Angi will bring cookies for everyone! Bring wiffle ball, soccer balls, etc. for pickup games. Objective: hang out happily together!
Families with infants and toddlers have several choices on Sunday mornings:
1) You and your young ones together are welcome in the sanctuary during the worship service;
2) You may choose to observe and listen with your young ones from our foyer; or
3) You can leave your babies and toddlers with our certified staff person in our designated nursery space on the lower level of the sanctuary building.
And spread the word; all friends from school or the community are welcome to join us!