October 21, 2018
CLICK HERE for Behavior Policy for K-12th grade participants at the Unitarian Church in Westport as of June 28, 2017
SUNDAY, October 21, 2018
THIS WEEK INFORMATION for (Pre-K to 5)
This week at the 11:00 am service, children 2nd-5th grade start upstairs for story in the sanctuary.
Parents, if possible, sign your children in their classrooms downstairs ahead of time, if not possible, please walk them down when story is over and sign them in then. Thank you.
Topic: A place of protecting all beings
Principal #7: We care for our planet, our home, and all living things.
CLICK HERE for PreK-1st FAMILY “take-home” for SUNDAY, October 21, 2018
CLICK HERE for 2nd-3rd FAMILY “take-home” for SUNDAY, October 21, 2018
CLICK HERE for 4th-5th FAMILY “take-home” for SUNDAY, October 21, 2018
Sign-up sheet will be available in Saundra’s office on the chair.
Please feel free to come in and sign up even if she is not there,
or contact Saundra Clements or call 203-216-7708 cell/text
We are still in need of volunteers to teach LFD for 4th and 5th graders at 11:00 am
for some Sundays.
Please feel free to sign up here at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904054ea8a923a02-45th2
We still need:
• 11/4 need one volunteer
• 11/11 need two volunteers
• 12/2 need one volunteer
• 12/16 need one volunteer
• 1/16 need one volunteer
• 1/13 need one volunteer
• 2/3 need one volunteer
• 3/3 need one volunteer
• 3/24 need two volunteers
• 4/24 need two volunteers
• November 9 (Fri)-11 (Sun): CON at TUCW
• November 25 (Sun): Wreath Sales 10:00 am-12:45 pm
• December 2 (Sun): Wreath Sales 10:00 am-12:45 pm
• December 23 (Sun): YG Holiday Party w/alums 11:00 am-12:30 pm
• March 15 (Fri) – 17 (Sun): CON at TUCW
• March 17 (Sun): Youth Services (both)
• April 26 (Fri)- 28(Sun): Youth (8th Gr) BOSTON Trip
• May 5 (Sun): Youth (8th Gr) Coming of Age Ceremony
• May 19 (Sun): Youth (8th Gr) comes to Youth Group
• June 2 (Sun): Bridging Ceremony (Seniors)
CLICK HERE for the Youth Calendar