There are many ways of being supportive to the musical program that are not of a musical or performance nature. Here are some ideas:
- Becoming a member of the Music Committee.
- Making a contribution to the Bernhard Endowment Fund, and endowment fund that helps to support special musical events.
- Subsidizing a concert performance at the church to commemorate an event or person in your life.
- Helping the Minister of Music with choral library duties.
- Being on call to help with various Music Committee activities
(Cabaret set-up, concert set-up, flyer distribution, tickets)