All women are invited to all events and activities. Enjoy fun evenings, make new friends, get to know old friends better.
We have Friday night potlucks and Sunday brown bag lunches. We explore women’s spirituality with workshops led by our own talented sisters. We raise money for the Church by holding our annual Holiday Boutique with fabulous jewelry and scarves donated and prepared for sale by us. At times we rally support, visits or meals, for women going through a challenging time. Check out the planned events HERE.
Of course, right now, we are gathering online using Zoom. Do check out the planned events. Even with ‘Stay Home, Stay Safe’ there are ample opportunities to gather, to share and to contribute.
Get to know us. Sign up for the TUCWomen email so that you always know what’s coming up. Sign up HERE.
And, there are lots of ways to become even more involved.
- Host a Potluck
- Be a discussion leader at a Brown Bag Lunch
- Lead a workshop as a part of the ongoing women’s spirituality series, “Women, Spirit and Imagination“
- Be a coordinator and organizer of our busy calendar
- Help with communications
- Help with preparing for the Holiday Boutique by preparing donations for the sale
- Help on the weekends of the Holiday Boutique with set-up and selling
Let us know what interests you.
Send an email to email@example.com