Saturday, October 15 – 9:00-4:30 – Meeting House
The TUCW women’s group will be holding its second annual retreat! Our theme this year is Retreat to Renew! Join us for an exciting and enriching day of activities, where we can “get away” for a day to gain new perspective on our lives, develop deeper bonds with each other, and replenish spiritual wells that may be feeling a little drained.
All women and those who identify as women are invited, October 15th, at the Meeting House, from 9:00-4:30. A $20 registration fee will cover the cost of lunch, which will be provided. RSVP by October 7 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is an overview of what we have planned:
- Retreat to reinvigorate lead by Carol Hamilton who will lead us in energizing movement exercises
- Retreat to reconnect with Pat Francek who will facilitate a workshop aimed at helping you connect with your fellow UU women in a rich and meaningful way
- Retreat to restore with Grandmother Nancy sharing wisdom and a water ceremony from Native Peoples
- Retreat to find refuge in a workshop lead by Elizabeth Macdonald where she will guide you in how to create your own pastoral prayer, discovering your own deep spiritual guidance
- Retreat to renew where Beverly Bailey will hold a meditative tea ceremony, helping us to reflect on everything we experienced during the retreat.